WE ARE HIRING!
Due to our ever expanding list of clients, we are always on the look out for exceptional talent. Please see below our latest job roles we have to offer:
The candidate should be fully conversant with working in a busy and time sensitive digital print and vinyl department within a larger sign manufacturing environment.
The main day to day duties will include confirming product specifications, arranging artwork adjustments and monitor the quality of the product, whilst ensuring client deadlines are met.
The candidate should ideally have experience in operating Roland Truvis VG2-640, VS-640 and RE-640 equipment (or similar equipment) as well as the preparation and application of vinyl cut graphics for all types of signage.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
• Vinyl production and application.
• Creating vector artwork and preparation of cut ready/print ready files.
• Mounting and lamination of large-format material.
• Have an excellent attention to detail and the ability to follow specific client briefs.
• Enthusiastic with a ‘can do’ attitude and problem-solving work ethic.
• Stock management.
• Self-motivated, organised, and confident.
• The ability to work within a team environment and on their own initiative.
Experience is not essential but advantageous. Training will be provided for the correct candidate.
Please apply by email attaching your CV and sending to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this position.
Strictly no recruitment agencies please.